MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's a Circus Out There!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

One of the best movies I've seen in the last year was The Greatest Showman.  I think I bought the soundtrack within 30 minutes of exiting the theater!  Jenni from my CT also LOVES this movie, and she's made some WORD ART for you!

Please stop by her blog to snag this fun set:




Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

To follow along with the CIRCUS theme - I've put my AT THE CIRCUS Collection 30% off at MyMemories until April 22nd.  It's a HUGE Collection with several matching Album Templates for use in MyMemories Suite Software.


Album Templates, Clusters, & Cupcake Toppers!
 

 


Time for some BIG TOP Layouts!
Looking forward to seeing what you make!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags