MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Calling all LAX Players!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I'm continuing to update my sports packs of old.  This week, you get the new
LACROSSE LIFE Collection
packed with all of the LAX items you might need to scrap your games.  Take a look:

You'll find each pack and the Bundle ON SALE at all of my stores:
MAGSGRAPHICS | MYMEMORIES | GINGERSCRAPS

My scrappy friend, Laurie, and my CT worked with this collection to make some wonderful layouts:



  

Now before you think this ONLY works for lacrosse - take a look at some layouts that adapt this for their own themes!


 

I love when people can take a themed-kit and completely twist it to fit a different theme!

Andrea from my CT made a FREEBIE for you:
Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

Tell all of your Lacrosse-playing friends about this new series.  There just aren't many LAX kits out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags