MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Stacked Paper Freebies!

Hey Scrappy Friends - Are you having a good December?  We've been gearing up for Christmas over here.  Kids are still in school through Friday, and then they have two weeks off for winter break!  My parents are visiting now, and today we had an awesome field trip to an ODDITIES store one town over!  Here are some of the most unusual items we saw:



    




Want to see more?  I have a public photo album of the craziest items on Facebook.

I can't wait to scrap these photos - but I surely don't have a kit for this!  I'll have to do some improvising!   In the meantime, I have PLENTY of other kits in all of my shops.  Remember, ALL of them are 40% OFF - it's a great time to snag your favorites at MagsGraphics, Gingerscraps, and MyMemories.




I also have TWO new FREEBIES for you courtesy of my scrappy friend, Andrea.  She made a stacked paper for you for both my Autumn Blessings kit and the Woodland Winter Kit!  You can download them in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook as well as in the next Newsletter!




Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

On FRIDAY, I have a new collection releasing at all stores...
Stay Tuned!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags