MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, December 25, 2017

A Simple Christmas Gift For You

Merry, Merry Christmas, my Scrappy Friends!  I hope you are enjoyed a blessed Christmas with your family or friends.  And if you find yourself solo this Christmas, may you enjoy the peacefulness of a quiet holiday. 

I have a little gift for you.  Several few years ago, I made a nativity-themed collection called Simply CHRISTmas.  This was before I even know about CU templates - I had made these characters with my mouse!  



Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.




Wishing many blessings to you and your families.
I greatly appreciate your support of my designs, and your business, and I LOVE it when you share layouts to the Gingerscraps Gallery or my Gallery Group!
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags