MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, October 16, 2017

Follow the YELLOW BRICK ROAD to this new Collection!

Hey Scrappy Friends - 
I'm a little late to post my latest collection here on the blog because I've been on vacation.  We went with two other couples on a cruise to CUBA!  Talk about an amazing adventure!  I still need to sort through the mountains of photos, but after I'm done, I'll be sure to share the best ones with you.  It was quite an experience!

My newest collection is a different kind of journey... A journey down a yellow brick road to a magical land full of witches, a wizard, flying monkeys, and more! Take a look at

WICKED ADVENTURES!


Whether you are are a fan of the original story or the prequel, read the book or seen the musical, this collection is PACKED with elements and papers that will let you showcase your Emerald City photos.

Find it ON SALE at all of my stores:

Take a look at these beautiful LAYOUTS that use this series!
 
 
 

Now it's YOUR turn - snag the Bundle, make a layout, and show off your OZ-tastic work in my Gallery Showcase Group!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags