MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Remembering Our Loved Ones

I've got something really special for you this month at Gingerscraps. "I Grieve" is heartfelt collection for you to scrap the memories of your loved ones who have passed. I hope that remembering the special people in your life brings you comfort and peace. Take a look:



The collection is 50% off at Gingerscraps



Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

and a set of FREE clusters in my Gallery Showcase Group!

Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.

Here are some gorgeous layouts that use this collection:





I'd love to see your layouts too!  Please post them in my Gallery Showcase Group or in the Gingerscraps Gallery!
♥ Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags