MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, September 4, 2017

Come SCRAP With Me!

I'm hosting two different Challenges this month.  Come scrap along and earn FREE Stuff!

At Gingerscraps, I'm hosting the SCRAPLIFT Challenge.  Your task is to use this layout by my scrappy friend, Karen, to make your own layout.  Our focus is using the large photo as your background instead of a paper.  

Completing 10 Challenges at GS earns you a free kit!  Plus, if you choose one of my kits for this challenge, I'll issue you a $2 coupon for free items in October.  Looking forward to seeing your take on this great challenge!


At MyMemories, I'm the new Queen of the Kitchen... the Scrap Kitchen, that is.  Come join my Recipe Challenge.  
Follow the directions provided, and earn the COWBOY UP Kit for FREE!  Plus, choosing one of my kits for this challenge earns you your choice of FLAIR packs from my store. :)


Lots of incentive to scrap with me - What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags