MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, September 11, 2017

Cheer On Your Favorite Teams!


On Saturday, our family traveled up to Ann Arbor, MI to see the UC vs Michigan football game.  We were actually rooting for BOTH teams - my husband went to UC, and our family also just loves Michigan.  (NO-hioState!)   This was my first time in THE BIG HOUSE..... and it was AWESOME!


If you have a team you are passionate about, the you will want to snag up today's $2 Deals - It features my FOOTBALL FEVER Kit and BASKETBALL MADNESS Kit... just $2 at all of my stores!


GINGERSCRAPS
FOOTBALL FEVER| BASKETBALL MADNESS

PLAIN DIGITAL WRAPPER

MAGSGRAPHICS




Take a look at some SPORT-tacular layouts using these kits:



Can't wait to see what YOU make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags