MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, August 21, 2017

A FREEBIE That ECLIPSES All Others!

Did you get to see the eclipse?  Our kids brought home the special glasses from school - looking through those were amazing!  I did try making my own pinhole camera and an indirect "stealthy selfie."  :) 

  

My scrappy friend, Penny, is from Missouri, and captured these AMAZING photos - she even got the nearby planets!



So good!

I made the perfect mini kit for you to scrap your Eclipse memories.
You'll find it FOR FREE exclusively in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook AND in my next 2 newsletters.  But it's only FREE for 5 days, and then it goes in the stores.


DOWNLOAD in my GALLERY SHOWCASE GROUP
or SUBSCRIBE to my NEWSLETTER

Be sure to show off your eclipse pics and your layouts in my Group on on the MagsGraphics FB Page!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags