MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, June 12, 2017

$2 Tuesday Bundles - June 13th!


This month, your $2 Tuesday deals focus on big bundles from my part of the MyMemories store.  This week, you have the opportunity to snag the BASEBALL DREAMS BUNDLE and the MY WORLD BUNDLE!



The BASEBALL DREAMS Collection was inspired by my son's 12U Team traveling to Cooperstown, NY to play in their tournament back in 2013.  


It is HUGE and PACKED with unique elements and fun papers.  If you have a baseball player - you won't want to miss this!  I have used this collection myself - again and again!

The (Welcome to) MY WORLD Bundle is such a fun collection to scrap those every day moments!

Take a look at some LAYOUT inspiration:



I know you have lots to scrap in your world - and I'm honored when you choose my kits to scrap with!  Come show off in my Gallery Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags