MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, May 6, 2017

More Fairy Tale Goodness!

Have you been enjoying the Magical Mousetery Tour?  What a great collection of freebies! 



The full collection 
is available at
and is 50% off!

Missed the tour?


My scrappy friend, Cori, has made you a GORGEOUS set of CLUSTERS that match my portion of this kit. Take a look:

I'm seeing some BEAUTIFUL layouts with this collection!
Come show off yours in my Gallery Showcase Group.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Priscilla - re-DL this freebie. I think the link was taking you right back to the blog train freebie! I fixed it now!

      Delete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags