MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February New Releases!

Happy February, my Scrappy Friends!  I'm so excited to share TWO New Releases with you!

First up:  WINE COUNTRY.  My newest collection at Gingerscraps has deep & bold colors that make for beautiful layouts.  You'll find it 50% OFF, exclusively at GS from Feb. 1st-5th.



I have a matching FREEBIE for you - a couple of beautiful clusters:

Want more?  My scrappy friend, Cori, created some more clusters for you!
You can find them in my Gallery Showcase Group:

Stay tuned... I'll have ANOTHER Freebie for this kit on Friday!


My second New Release can be found at Scraps-N-Pieces and is just in time for Valentine's Day!  Celebrate those dates that give you butterflies and googly eyes with this CRUSH ON YOU Collection. Each pack is just $1.00, Feb. 1st-7th!


 And Cori was busy creating a set of CLUSTERS that match this collection as well:
These are also in my Gallery Showcase Group!


Need some inspiration?  Look at these gorgeous LAYOUTS created with these collections!

I can't wait to see what YOU make! 
Come show off in my Gallery Showcase Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags