MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

$2 Tuesday & Upcoming Events!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

It's time for your $2 Tuesday (&Wednesday!) Deals






My In The Spotlight BUNDLE is for all of the theater junkies out there, and it's PACKED with elements and papers that will help you showcase your Star.  The My (Not So) Ordinary Life KIT is a bright and fun kit that highlights the unique and special moments of everyday life.  It's makes for very inspiring layouts.  Take a look at some layouts with these kits:




Don't delay!  The $1.99 prices last Tuesday & Wednesday only!


Coming Up Next... I've got FOUR new releases coming out in just 2 DAYS!!!  Here's a sneak peek:

Want to WIN one of these?
I'm doing a GIVEAWAY in my Gallery Showcase Group!

You'll want to make sure you are getting notifications to my BLOG and/or my NEWSLETTER to snag the matching FREEBIES that will accompany these kits!  They ALL release on September 1st so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags