MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, July 1, 2016

Kickin' Off July with BUGS, LAKES, and SALES!

Oh, HAPPY DAY!  I'm no longer a *Guest* Designer at Gingerscraps... I'm now a PERMANENT ONE!  I'm so excited to be there - it's been a goal of mine for a long time.  So we're kicking off this post with my newest collection at GS:


Here are some BUGGY LAYOUTS you might enjoy:


The next collection to share is my BNP Series at Scraps-N-Pieces.  This HUGE Collection is called LAKE LIFE, and each pack is just $1.00 from July 1st-7th!


Here's a closer look:

And, some more AWESOME LAYOUTS!

In addition to the new collections, last month's store-exclusive kits can now be found at all stores:


And the AMAZING Collabs with Seatrout Scraps & Designs by Mandy King, "My Son, My Heart" and "My Daughter, My Heart" can now be found at MyMemories!

Told ya... LOTS of news to kick off July!
Now it's your turn to scrap and show off your layouts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags