MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Gotta Catch those Pokemon!

So my kids had the new Pokemon GO! game downloaded the first day it released from Beta... and they've been playing it ever since!  I'm amazed how Nintendo keeps re-inventing these characters... 20+ years ago, my 1st grader students were writing about Pokemon in their journal... 8 years ago, my own son was collecting and trading cards and playing the first video games... now adults and kids alike are out and about hunting for virtual Pokemon.  So, of course, I had to create a kit to chronicle their Pokemon adventures... Check out GO! CATCH 'EM ALL:


The KIT, ADD-ONS, and BUNDLE are on sale at

and it's coming soon to MYMEMORIES!

PLUS, my scrappy friend Cori, created some FREEBIES for you!
These can be found in my FB Gallery Group and in my next Newsletter.

Check out some awesome LAYOUTS created with this series!

If you've got a gamer in your house, then you won't want to miss out on this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags