MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, March 7, 2016

This $2 Tuesday is for GEEKS and GOLFERS!

What do GEEKS and GOLFERS have in common...?  My scrap kits for both are this week's $2 Tuesday Deal at MyMemories!  For just 48 hours, you can snag the GOLF GUYS & GIRLS BUNDLE as well as my GEEKTACULAR KIT for just $1.99 each:



This Thursday, I'll be releasing a "TECH SUPPORT" Add-On to my Geektacular Kit so today is the perfect day to get the coordinating set!


Also, my BASEBALL DREAMS Collection is 50% off at MagsGraphics & MyMemories.  It's almost time to BATTER UP with this huge series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags