MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Calling TECH SUPPORT!

Last month... it happened.  My main EHD that holds ALL of my scrap kits, purchases, and layouts just up and died.  No life.  Fatal Hard Drive Error.  And even though I back up my items to a 2nd drive AND use an online back-up service, somehow, the previous week's work was lost...  Work that included an entire digital collection as well as my taxes!  Yikes!

Once I slowly restored or re-created the lost files (and bought a new EHD), I knew that I need to make an Add-On Pack to my Geektacular Series... one that focused on TECH SUPPORT for all of the crashes, breakdown, BSODs, etc.  I also enlisted my scrappy friend, Fran (who partnered with me on Geektacular) to make an add-on too!  You can find ALL of our Geektacular Products at SNP.  You can also find my parts at MagsGraphics and MyMemories.

Here's my TECH SUPPORT Add-On:


And, here's Fran's GEEK PROBLEMS Add-On

And both Add-On's match the original GEEKTACULAR Series!
 

SHOP THIS WAY!
Scraps-N-Pieces (both Mags' and Fran's items)
MagsGraphics & MyMemories  (Mags' parts only)


Here are some GEEKTACULAR layouts to inspire you:


Plus, my scrappy friend, Lisa, made a print-ready chore chart that you can download and use.  Find it on her blog.

Come show off our GEEKTACULAR Layouts in my Gallery Group!
I can't wait to see them,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags