MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, July 3, 2015

Wizard World Freebie Day 3

And... the WIZARD WORLD FUN CONTINUES! 

You know, if I put on the sorting hat, I think he'd be confused as to where to put me... I think he'd make me a mix of SLYTHERIN & RAVENCLAW.  Last year, I even made myself a T-shirt that said:

SLYTHERCLAW
Dangerously Intelligent

What about you?  Where would you be sorted???



Here are two more AMAZING LAYOUTS.  These were created by Kristine:

 



And, here is Day 3 of the FREE Clusters created by Cori:
  Sorry, this freebie has expired.


If you don't want to wait, join my Gallery Showcase Group, and snag all five at once!

Also, there are just a few more days left to snag my OCEAN ADVENTURE collection at just $1/pack!  This collection is exclusive to Scraps-N-Pieces this month.  Find it here!

See you tomorrow!
:) Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags