MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The MAGIC Starts NOW!

It's here!  
My newest collection, a Harry Potter-inspired set called WIZARD WORLD, is in stores and on sale!  Purchase each pack individually, or save $$ with the Bundle.  Take a look at all of the cute parts... No Muggles Here! ;)

The Main Kit


Four Matching Alphas (available separately or together)


Two Journal Card Packs
  

And the BUNDLE:

Find it at all of my stores:


I also have 5 DAYS OF FREEBIES* for you!

My scrappy friend, Cori, made a set of beautiful CLUSTERS with this collection, and you can snag one each day for the next five days!

Be sure to snag them quick, the downloads will EXPIRE in 24 hours, and once they are disabled, they will not be reset.

Here is Freebie #1:
  Sorry, this freebie has expired.

*Don't want to wait?  Join my GALLERY SHOWCASE Group and get all FIVE CLUSTERS right now --> http://bit.ly/magsFBGroup


Tomorrow, I'm going to start showing off some amazing layouts with this collection - Email me yours or post them in the Gallery Group, and I'll show yours off too!
:) Mags

2 comments:

  1. Those character journal cards are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those character journal cards are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags