MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Faith365 Kit - One Way, Jesus!

Hey Scrappy Friends!
How's your summer been going?  I've been shuttling kids around to baseball, basketball, camps, appointments, and youth group.  Clearly, my "summer job" is chauffeur!  I do have a new FAITH365 Kit for you - this one is based on Hillsong's One Way, Jesus.  Take a look...



This will be wonderful for your baptism, confirmation, or vacation Bible School photos.
It's available at all of my stores:

And, here are some wonderful layouts to inspire you:

by Connie
  


by KathyB.
  

by Kristine

Would you like to WIN THIS KIT?
Post me the name of your favorite Christian song.  I'll pull a winner from the comments Friday.  Make sure you don't comment as "anonymous"  - you need a name and email or some way to contact you if you win!

HERE is the WINNER!  CONGRATS, SHELL!
This kit is yours!


Here's my favorite song (at the moment!) - All The Poor and Powerless.   I like the version by Brandon Grissom:


Can't wait to hear about your favorites!
:) Mags

6 comments:

  1. Love your designs! My all-time favorite Christian song is Shifting Sand by Caedmon's Call. Don't make me pick a favorite hymn, though. Way too many to choose from! ~Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite hymn is "It is Well With My Soul"s. I often have sung it to myself when life gets to be too much. Would love to win this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have many favorite hymns. I am going to give two that just keep going through my mind so much lately. I love "Whisper Jesus" sung by John Starnes (if interested can listen to it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrRafiEzgBs&list=PLD_YVsrjcKmzGfdvnV6q1kI-DEl_dBavG&index=21). The other one is "Here I Am Lord" by John Michael Talbot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcxOkht8w7c&list=PLbArARBRiCo-N9d3xf9tzSJi4keVprmS8&index=1).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this kit!! It would be awesome to win it :) So many favorites, but here's a few: "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)" by United, "Flawless" by Mercy Me and "I Am" by Crowder. (Sheri: sheriwilson48@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mags! Mine is Days of Elijah by Robin Mark -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Be0qJw9ZE
    (janie: rjsonline AT comcast DOT net)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this design, my favorite is It is Well with my Soul, as well as Amazing Grace. Those were two of my Mom's favorite songs. I will never forget them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags