MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, May 4, 2015

New MOUNTAIN RETREAT Collection - just $1 per pack!

Have you seen the GORGEOUS "Mountain Retreat" Collection?!!
This is an SNP Exclusive this month - and the $1/pack sale price lasts until May 7th so NOW is the best time to snag it up!


Take a look at the beautiful LAYOUTS done with this collection.  WOW!  Can you believe the spectacular VIEWS my scrappy friends have seen?!

Created by Lisa

Created by Cori
 

Created by Kathy B.
 

Created by Tammy


Plus, you can use this collection (along with any of this month's SNP BNP Kits) in the Bits-N-Pieces CHALLENGE I'm hosting!
Earn points for FREE stuff by participating in any of the monthly challenges there.


I also have a FREEBIE for you - a beautiful set of CLUSTERS created by the very talented Cori.  They are available in my Gallery Showcase Group.  

Not a FB person?   Then make sure you are signed up for my newsletter because they will be shared there as well.


There's no time to waste if you want the best deal on these packs!  In June, you'll find this collection at the rest of my stores as well.

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags