MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Faith365 Collection: HEALED

Hey All - 

I'm squeaking in this month's FAITH365 Collection on the very last day of May.  I'm so sorry for the delay, but I think the wait is worth it!  I've been thinking about "healing" - and how God helps us heal after all kinds of trauma and heartache.  Sometimes, the healing that slowly occurs can ONLY be attributed to God... because the pain is so severe, it seems insurmountable.  This HEALED Collection is for those moments-- those moments when God leaped in to help heal your mind, body, and/or soul.



Available in all of my stores:


Here are some beautiful LAYOUTS created with this series:

by Lisa

by Kathy B.
  


I also have a FREEBIE for you - a set of five 7" CLUSTERS that match this collection.

You can snag them now in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook, or you can subscribe to my Newsletter, and receive them in the June Newsletter when I send it out.

I hope you'll show off any layouts you make!
:) Mags

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags