MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, May 1, 2015

iNSD Freebie #2

It's a running joke with family and friends about "Maggie's World" - where everything goes my way. ;)  What's in your ideal world?  Maybe you can show off your everyday life with this MY WORLD COLLECTION:




Want the WORD ART from this collection?
It's yours for a limited time at MyMemories:

Take a look at some cute layouts by Kathy M. created with this layout:
  

I appreciate your support of my creations and your business!  I hope you'll pick up this full collection and show off your layouts using #magsgraphics or in my Gallery FB Group!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags