MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Join my QUOTE Challenge at Scraps-N-Pieces!

If you are even looking for some inspiration to get scrapping, the forums at SNP are THE place to go!  Not only will you be challenged, but you earn points towards a GC to the store.  This month, I'm hosting the QUOTE Challenge, and I hope you'll play along with me!

Since February is the month of love, I picked this fun quote:

GO HERE to join the fun.  All of the requirements and guidelines are listed in the first post.  Plus, if you decide to track your points for playing, READ THIS for all of the information you need.

Plus, if you post your Challenge Layout in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook, you'll get a bonus gift from me!

Happy Scrapping!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags