MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

$2 Tuesday (through Thursday!) Deals at MyMemories + FREEBIES!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I've got some great $2 Tuesday Deals for you.  The best part is that the sale price of $1.99 is valid THROUGH Thursday so you have time to snag up these great deals!

First up - are you still celebrating the National Football Championship?  We were rooting for the Ducks, ourselves, but with so many OSU fans in my family, I can appreciate their revelry. :)  Regardless of whether your team won or lost at the college level, we still have more football ahead with the road to the Superbowl so..... 

my Football Frenzy BUNDLE Pack is just $1.99... that's 80% off!



The next kit is for all of you who are FREEZING right now!  It's about 10 degrees here in SW Ohio, and blustery!  My Winter Traditions Kit is also $1.99:




While you are at MyMemories, be sure to add the MM Weekly FREEBIES to your cart as well.  I always have the links on the right side of this blog ------------------>
but here are the links too.  



These are perfect for the HARRY POTTER fan and FROZEN fan.  I can't wait to snag them myself!  But snag them quick, but they change out each week!

Images are linked to the MM store for you!

 


I appreciate your patronage to my store.  Your business keeps me in business!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags