MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Scrap With Me - Fall Challenge

My Scrappy Friend, Marilyn, used my Fall Elegance Kit to make this amazing layout, and I thought it would be perfect for us to use her layout for a Scraplift Challenge!



Here's your task - if you choose to accept it:

  1. Choose any MagsGraphics Kit.  If you want to buy a new one, feel free to use this coupon for 55% off your purchase at magsgraphics.com:  MAGS_55PRCT
  2. Use Marilyn's layout as a basis for your own.  You don't have to copy it, exactly, of course,  Make it your own.
  3. Email me your layout (magsgraphics01  at gmail.com) or post it in the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase group on Facebook.  Layouts are due by Dec.9th.  I'll post them here on the blog Dec. 10th and one lucky participant will get a GC to my store!
Time to get scrapping!  I can't wait to see what you make!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags