MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

$2/Tuesday, Faith365 News, and Freedom Freebie!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

Got some various new bits for you!  First up - it's $2/Tuesday at MyMemories.  
My Fall Cornucopia Kit is now 66% off through Thursday:


There are MANY Add-On Packs to this series - and all are on sale too...
     
  

Second bit of news... Since January, I've been releasing a new Faith365 Collection.  There are a total of 10 fantastic kits.  Because of an overload of obligations (both real life and scrappy life), I've decided that this series is complete... for now.  While there will not be a new release in this series in November and December, the series WILL continue another year!  So you can expect 10 more wonderful Faith365 Collections starting in January.  Thank you for taking this faith walk with me!  Here are the 10 packs from 2014 - they are on sale at all of my stores:


  

  

  

  

  


Third bit of news today - in honor of Veteran's Day, I have placed my FREEDOM Kit for FREE at MyMemories.  It's an old one - but the only patriotic kit I've created (so far!).  I'm so appreciative of the military "rescue heroes" and their families for their commitment and sacrifices for our country.  I hope all of you can use this kit to scrap your heroes too. ♥
 Sorry - this freebie has expired.

There are so many ways to connect with me!  You can like my FB page, join my Gallery Showcase Group, follow this blog, or subscribe to my newsletter.  I love to see the layouts and projects you make with my kits.

:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. was this a one day only freebie? I cannot download it free.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags