MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Faith365 Collection: VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!

One of the staples of summertime is Vacation Bible School!  My next collection in the year-long FAITH365 Series is just for that.  Take a look:


It's ON SALE for a limited time at any of my stores:

Even better, the color palette is the same one for the HUGE "School Life" Series so you can mix and match elements and papers easily between the two collections!
    


I have a free set of TITLES for you to enjoy.  I hope you can use them on your layouts!
I very much appreciate your purchases at any of my stores.  
Your business keeps me "in business!"


Be sure to come back tomorrow - the MyMemories Blog Train launches then!
I would LOVE to see your layouts. Come join our Gallery Group on Facebook and show off your stuff!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags