MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, June 29, 2014

50% OFF My "Baseball Dreams" Collection & FREE ALPHA!

We just got back from a 4-day baseball tournament for my 13-year old.  Six very HOT games later, we came home with a trophy!



To celebrate, I've placed my BASEBALL DREAMS Collection 
to 50% OFF at MyMemories:
You can pick up the BUNDLE or the individual packs
and while you're there, you can get the ALPHA FOR FREE!

(This freebie has expired - but you can still find it in any of my stores for just $1.99!)

I hope you'll share your LAYOUTS in my Gallery Group.  
Here's some layout inspiration for you from some of my scrappy friends...

By Kathy M.
   

by Kelin at WLS
  

by Menda
   

Time to PLAY BALL!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags