MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, May 4, 2014

NSD Day 5 - GONE FISHING Clusters!

It's Day 5 of FIVE DAYS of FREEBIES on my blog!  If you've missed the first few, be sure to scroll back to take advantage of all the gifts!

Today I want to share some beautiful Clusters with you!  Cori, from my Creative Team, created these clusters that match the GONE FISHING Collection:



Sorry - this freebie has expired.  But you can find the clusters at MyMemories.com.

Now these clusters look best when you pair them with papers and elements from the GONE FISHING Collection... which, like all of my kits, is 50% OFF at any of my stores!


Be sure to leave some love for Cori!  I can't wait to see your layouts!

:) Mags

5 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags