MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, May 3, 2014

NSD Day 4 - At The Circus CLUSTERS!

How has your weekend been?  Hopefully a veritable CIRCUS of freebies, sales, and fun!  I have another set of fun CLUSTERS for you - these use items from my "At The Circus" Collection.  Once again, Cori makes us some FUN stuff!

This is the complete At The Circus Collection:
The BUNDLE as well as the individual packs are 50% OFF this weekend at any of my stores!

Here are the CLUSTERS!
 This download has expired - but you can find all of the kit pieces in any of my stores.

Remember that you can get more FREE kits through my stores... 

Happy Shopping!
:) Mags

2 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags