MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Get Ready for NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY (WEEKEND!)

I hope you all are getting your WISH LISTS together...!  Because it's almost time for FIVE DAYS of FUN to begin!  I have 5 Days of FREEBIES coming on this blog, BIG SALES at all of my stores, and more FREEBIES & GIVEAWAYS on my Facebook Page.  It all starts TOMORROW...


PLUS, I have two kits that can be yours FREE with purchase at MagsGraphics.com:

Share your layouts made with my kits in my Gallery Showcase Group, and you can win even MORE free stuff!

Be sure to stop by my Blog, Stores, and Facebook pages starting TOMORROW.  
Let the Scrappy Fun Begin!!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags