MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Memories Collab with Designs by Mandy King!

It was a great day when I found out that a colleague from MyMemories lived just 10 minutes away from me!  Mandy King and I have had a blast scrapping together, and we've collaborated on a SPRINGTIME MEMORIES Kit that you are going to LOVE!  

Take a look:

It's 30% OFF at MyMemories and GottaPixel.

Take a look at some layouts that our Creative Teams have made...

From Cori
  


From Joynce
  

By Kat & Menda
  

By Deanna & Tanni
  

So what layouts can YOU make with this adorable kit?  Mandy & I would LOVE to see them!  Post them to the GottaPixel Gallery and the Gallery Showcase Group.
We'd love to show off YOUR work!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags