MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scrapbooking Bible Study - Session 6

Hey Crafty Friends!

I thought this would be an easy layout - there was such a depth of information Session 5!  But, I found that I didn't have any photos that explained what I wanted to share.  So I've made two photo-less layouts this time around:


Left Layout Info:  "As Big As The Sky" Kit by MMullins
Right Layout Info: "He Is Risen" Blog Train Collab

Session 6:  Our God Is A Big, Big God
covers pages 99-135 (Chapters 5 and 6)

One of the most inspirational things to watch is a group of little kids singing at Vacation Bible School.  Our church hosts over 1000 kindergartners through sixth graders for one week each summer, and the end-of-day worship service is so amazing.  One of the songs they often sing is "Big, Big God."  If you haven't heard it, here's a corny, but cute video I found on YouTube:


Chapter 5 is all about how BIG and POWERFUL our Lord truly is-- ETERNAL, EVERLASTING, and SOLID.  And instead of depending on the temporary for our joy, we need to search for that which is also eternal, everlasting, and solid.  God's value system is one we can strive to implement in our own lives.  Our joy becomes based NOT on outward circumstances, but on inward certainty that God is in control, all the time, in every circumstance, no matter what.

Chapter 6 deals with SORROW.  Hardship or suffering are a part of life - but what opportunities have they brought you to share God's Love or Truth?  What events in your life do you view differently in the context of finding JOY in Jesus?  

Jeremiah 29:11 should bring us great comfort:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I hope you'll share your layouts with me!  
Please join my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook.
See you next week!
:) Mags


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mags, the double LO is fabulous. How have you been, hope well. I am downloading the Bible Study.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags