MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, March 7, 2014

NEW KIT: Must Love CATS & Freebie!

Last week I posted my new "MUST LOVE DOGS" kit - Did you see it?

Of course, I had to make a coordinating CAT kit!  Here is "MUST LOVE CATS!"

Both kits are 40% OFF at any of my stores this month.  
Take a look at these cute layouts!

By Cori
  

  

by Romajo at WLS

Here are some DOG layouts too...

from LinnyAnne                                                               from Mariette
  

from Marilyn                                                                  from Romajo
  

You can snag a small sampler of the "Must Love Cats" kit below.  I do hope you'll decide to purchase the full Dog or Cat kit - each are just $3.59 at MagsGraphics, MyMemories, or WithLoveStudio.

-->PLEASE NOTE!  It is ILLEGAL to re-share any part of this kit on a file-sharing website.
Please direct your friends to this blog to download the kit.  Thank you.

I'd love to see YOUR layouts!
Please join my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook!
:) Mags

5 comments:

  1. Love your "Must love Dogs/Cats" kits (I love dogs as do DH and the kids and my mum is a cat lover!) Now how about a "Must love horses kit!!" Eldest daughter is horse mad....so much so she left school and went to work at a local riding school! Please.......pretty please! Thank you for all your great freebies keep up the good work Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrrrrrr-fectly Purrr-ty THANK YOU ;~} bunches...



    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings an many thanks Hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags