MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Favorite PET Blog Train

A couple of my Scrappy Friends and I have created some kits that show off our FAVORITE PET.  This was a no-brainer for me... I LOVE DOGS!  In fact, here is our 1-year old Cocker Spaniel, Ranger.  He's a total juvenile delinquent - but SO CUTE! :)

Visit these other blogs, and you can snag up some other pet-friendly FREEBIES!
MagsGraphics  (You are here)


For this Blog Train, I have a Sampler Pack from my latest kit called
MUST LOVE DOGS.

This is the complete kit:

And this is the sampler you can snag for FREE here:
Sorry - this freebie has expired.  But you can snag the full kit in any of my stores!


PLEASE NOTE!  It is ILLEGAL to re-share any part of this kit on a file-sharing website.
Please direct your friends to this blog to download the kit.  Thank you.

The complete kit is 40% OFF at magsgraphics.com
and will soon follow at my other stores.
I hope you will snag it up too!


ANOTHER FREEBIE!
I have a FREE-WITH-PURCHASE option at MagsGraphics.com.  
Spend just $10, and the "Life Is A Game" Kit can be added to your cart for FREE!

I hope you enjoy the freebie, and I greatly appreciate your business.  Thank you for choosing my kits to scrap with.
♥ Mags

11 comments:

  1. cute!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the adorable pets kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie. I love scrapping about my dogs and there just aren't that many kits to choose from. Love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another homerun!!! Wonderful kit and will use it to scrap my furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you .. love this doggy kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your generous and adorable kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I some how missed this blog train and I was so sad. I went back and looked at all the designers contributions and felt so down. But then I came across your dog download and it made my day that you left it up for so long. All the other designers had stopped their links. I'm so appreciative.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags