MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Scrapbooking Bible Study: CHOOSE JOY Session 2

Hey Scrappy Friends!
I hope you've had a great week and have been paying attention to ways you can choose JOY in the midst of aggravations.  To get you started off this morning, quickly jot down THREE things that happened this week that zapped you of your joy.  Did starting this study help you change your perspective and reach (at least a little bit!) towards joy?  I hope so! :)  

Hopefully, you've completed your introduction layout/cover page.  I did a page as part of the promotion for this class at my church that (for the time being) I'm going to use as my cover page (I have a idea that I may move it as an ending page, but I want to wait and see how all of my layouts turn out):
I wanted some family photos that made me smile - to remind me what "JOY" looks like - even if and when I'm not feeling it.
The kit used is by my fellow designer, Mandy King; it's called "The Little Things."


Based on your reading this week (p.19-34), you'll want to work through the questions and discussion points outlined in the .pdf. for Session 2.

Some additional questions to consider...
  • When you read about the parallel train tracks, How do you see these duel tracks working in your life?
  • After reading the Momastery Article on Avoiding Detours, what detours do you find yourself getting trapped in again and again?

Your HOMEWORK this week is to construct TWO layouts that showcase what you've learned from this session as well as to read p. 35-47 for next week.  Remember you can show off your layouts on my FB Page OR in the MagsGraphics Gallery Group (also on FB).  I'd love to see them!

See you next week!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags