MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 7, 2014

Love Notes Facebook FREEBIE #2

I've got another fun Facebook FREEBIE for you!  This is the 1st add-on pack to the LOVE NOTES Kit!  Grab it quick because it will switch out to a new pack on February 15th!


This freebie has expired, but you can find it in my stores.

This pack has 57 Conversation Hearts in 3 colors and 5 Blank Hearts in 5 colors!
Colors match the LOVE NOTES Kit that you can find in my stores:

I hope you'll pick up the kit and show off your layouts on my FB Page or in my Gallery Group!

Enjoy!
:) Mags


1 comment:

  1. What's Valentine's Day without conversation hearts! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags