MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 28, 2014

DSA Blog Hop - SHADES OF PLAY


The start of a new month means a new Blog Hop from DigiScrapAddicts!  The theme this month is called "SHADES OF PLAY," and I've created a complete collection that's in my stores.  I also have TWO FREEBIES for you so be sure you scroll all the way through this post!

First, take a look at my complete SHADES OF PLAY Collection:

This would be perfect for your "little artist!"  It's available at all of my stores:  

Here are some layouts created with this kit:
    
The wonderful layouts above were created by Cori
This next one is by Vanessa Gayle at WLS:


For this Blog Hop, you can snag the JOURNAL CARDS from this collection for FREE.


Sorry, this freebie has expired.

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


You can also snag the FLAIR PACK for FREE from my Facebook Page:
Sorry, this freebie has expired.


The Complete List of participating designers can be found here:
Please leave some love for the designers who've worked hard to bring you these freebies! :)

If you decide to purchase the rest of the collection at MagsGraphics.com, I have a FREE WITH PURCHASE option now!  Spend $10 and you can add this "LIFE IS A GAME" kit into your cart for FREE!

I appreciate your business, and I LOVE to see your layouts.  
I hope you'll join the new MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook to show off your beautiful work!

:) Mags

8 comments:

  1. very cute kit.. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the freebies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the journal cards and flairs, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal cards! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the journal cards & flairs ... it completes the blog hop collection! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the journal cards and flairs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags