MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Deal of the Week: IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

Anyone have any THESPIANS or DRAMA QUEENS in the family?  Last year I created this HUGE Collection called "In The Spotlight" that will be perfect to scrap those spring musical pictures, recital photos, or other dramatic moment.  This week, you can find it 30% OFF at all of my stores!


You can find the BUNDLE PACK or the individual packs:
 

 

 

Here are two layouts I created of my son's Spring Concert a few years ago:

This kit is only on sale THIS WEEK, so snag it up!
Be sure to post your layouts on my FB page or join the MagsGraphics Gallery Showcase Group!
I'd LOVE to see what you create!
:) Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags