MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, December 28, 2013

New MagsGraphics Facebook Gallery!

Hey Scrappy Friends!
Just wanted to invite you all to my new Gallery Group on Facebook!  I'm going to be deleting the gallery attached to my store (which, honestly, is not very user-friendly!), and using this group instead.  


Members can create their own album and upload layouts they've created using all (or part) of kits of mine.  You can chat and network with other scrapbook artists, get layout inspiration from viewing others' work, and get exclusive coupons and and discounts on my products!  I hope you'll join in the fun, and share the group with your scrappy friends!  

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/magsgraphicsgallery/ !

Hope to see you there and get to know you better!
:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags