MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, November 1, 2013

iNSD Sales, Freebies, and Coupons!

Saturday is International Scrapbook Day!  But instead of actually working on your own layouts, if you are like me, you'll be trolling all of your favorite scrap stores... snagging up the freebies, using the coupons, and joining in the challenges!  I've got some great deals for you as well... And you don't have to wait until Saturday. The fun starts NOW!


SALES!  SALES!  SALES!  SALES!
All of my items are 40% OFF at MagsGraphics.com and at WithLoveStudio
MyMemories is also having a storewide sale!

Furthermore, the following kits are just $1.00 at my stores. 
(Images are linked to MM.)
  

  

  

  

  

COUPON!
Save even more at MagsGraphics.com and WithLoveStudio with this code worth 
$5.00 OFF a $10 purchase!  
mags_iNSD-5OFF10 

At MyMemories, use this code for $5.00 OFF a $10 Purchase:
magsiNSD5OFF10

FREEBIES!

If you've read the post before this one, you know that the DST Blog Train began today, and I'm offering TWO freebies to match my latest Collection called "Family Traditions!"  So be sure to scroll down to the preview post to snag these up!
  

I'm sharing more freebies all weekend long on my Facebook Page so I hope you'll LIKE it and add me to your Scrappy Interest Lists!

Happy iNSD!
:) Mags

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the wonderful frames and word art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the frames and wordart! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags