MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kit Remix: "My Girl" MEGA Kit!

In 2010, I worked on a build-a-kit series called "Madeline."  These pieces have been combined and expanded into one HUGE girl-themed collection now entitled MY GIRL.  There are 60 papers, 111 elements, and two alphabets! -- pretty much anything and everything you might need to scrap your precious princess!


Need a breakdown of what's inside...?  You get all this!
  

  

  


I showed you the photobook templates in my last post, but I'm sharing them again because they turned out GREAT!! For those of you who use MyMemories Suite software, there are TWO, 20-page, "My Girl" Photobook Templates available in my store:  one at 12"x12" size and one at 8.5"x11"!   With either of these, you can easily scrap all of your little girl's precious moments!
   

   

Visit the MyMemories store for a great deal on the kit and photobooks!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags