MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, August 20, 2012

New Kit: GEOCACHING !

I think it's time for a little bit of A D V E N T U R E...!  For those of you who participate in the global scavenger hunt known as "GEOCACHING," I have the perfect scrap kit for you:



This kit will also also compliment your camping and hiking photos as well, but if you'd like to learn more about Geocaching, you should definitely visit their website:  Geocaching.com.  My kit is available at all of my stores (see links at top of the page).

I do have a great FREEBIE for you - a giant title for your Little Adventurer...
Sorry... this freebie has expired.


A reminder that if you subscribe to my NEWSLETTER, you can get a FREE kit for signing up!
-----> Use this link:  http://eepurl.com/j0Mov

And upon confirmation, you'll be sent a link to download this kit for F R E E : 


I'd love to see ANY layouts or projects you create with my kits - so please be sure to email me the gallery links:  mags at magsgraphics dot com.

Happy Scrapping!
:) Mags


3 comments:

  1. Mags, I did download the word cluster for geocaching(whatever that is), and would like to thank you for it. But what I really wanted to tell you is that I love your new header, very pretty and much brighter than the other one! Good going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Aug. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags