MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL SALE !!!!


TODAY is the DAY!  Today my kids head back to school!!  We've had a wonderful summer together:  swimming, vacations, baseball, basketball, movies, backyard renovations, and more, but I'm ready for them to return to school and for me to have to have some serious scrapping and designing time!

To CELEBRATE, I'm having a 40% off my SCHOOL-Related KITS for the next 5 days!  
You can snag them at any of my stores:



















My SCHOOL DAZE Photobook is also on sale:
This 30-PAGE Photobook will help you capture all of the school memories from preschool to graduation!

Get yourself ready to scrapbook all of the upcoming school-time events and take advantage of a HUGE SALE!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags