MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, April 2, 2012

New Kit: CAMPFIRE STORIES!

I came across this beautiful palette of colors and asked for suggestions on my Facebook page.  Most people agreed that some type of outdoorsy, boy-ish kit was called for so "CAMPFIRE STORIES" was born. Take a look:
I think my favorite element is the raccoon! :)

There are also coordinating FRAME CLUSTERS...

These kits are available at the following stores: 

And they are on sale for the next couple of weeks so be sure to snag them up!

I also have some embossed papers for you that match this new kit.  I hope it gives you a little extra incentive to purchase the full set... :)

I appreciate your comments and support - Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful papers! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking kit. Plus I'm loving the Peeps marshmallows in the other kit. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags