MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, April 30, 2012

Layout Shares: "Play Ball" & "Bowl Me Over"

I LOVE seeing what you all create with the kits I design!  Take a look at these gems!


This layout by Betty S. uses baseball elements from my PLAY BALL Kit.




Katrina D. used BOWL ME OVER for her fun layout!


You can snag these kits at any of my stores:

Remember, share a layout on the MagsGraphics Facebook Page and/or the MyMemories Facebook Page that was created with any MagsGraphics kits, and I'll send you a 50% off your entire order coupon for MagsGraphics.com!  

Looking forward to seeing what you create!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags