MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Kick-Off SALE!!!

The last trick-or treaters have left the front stoop... the kids have returned home with their own candy bags dragging behind them... the candles are out in the jack-o-lanterns....

Halloween is officially over... time to break out the turkeys and start whistling Christmas tunes!!  And to kick off the next holiday season, I'm having a 
HOLIDAY KICK-OFF SALE 
in all of my STORES!!  Every item is 35% off from November 1-7th!  
So get started on your gift layouts early by picking up some fresh kits!

And if you complete a layout using any MagsGraphics kit, be sure to post a sample in my Gallery or on my Facebook page... you just may get COUPON gifts!!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags