MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, August 5, 2011

Facebook Freebie: Summer Sweets Word Art Pack!

I'm trying to build my client base on Facebook so this next kit will become FREE to my Facebook Fans as soon as the MagsGraphics FB Page reaches 250 fans!




Please share the link and encourage your digi-scrappin' friends to "LIKE" my page as well!  I really appreciate the support - and as the "likes" increase, I'll have more freebies for you! :)


Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I am not on facebook just wanted to say this set is really refreshing. Perhaps you could count my comment from here! :-) CM2

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags