MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DSF Blog Train: Dad's Day!

I joined up with the DigiScrap Forum's blog train this month - a great palette for some Father's Day-related kits  "WHY Father's Day in September?!" you ask...?  Because DSF is an Australian company and their Father's Day is the first Sunday in September! :)


I created a full kit and two Alphas.  You can get one alpha here on my blog and the other alpha on my Facebook Fan page.  








Free Alpha:
Sorry - this freebie has expired.



Free Facebook Alpha:
Sorry - this freebie is expired.
Already a fan?  Click on the "Welcome" link to the left of the FB page.


The next stop on this train is: Christine Smith Digital Design


And if you get lost, visit http://www.digiscrapforum.com/showthread.php?t=622


I would love to hear your feedback on my offerings!
Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

2 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags